Yoetz is our Counselor in Training (CIT) program for campers who will be entering 9th or 10th grade in the fall.
Become a counselor-in-training (CIT)! You’ll learn to lead both younger children and your own peers. The CIT program grows much more than just a camp counselor. The program is a rigorous and challenging adventure that will give you the skills to deal effectively with people of all ages, and the chance to practice these skills in a supportive setting generous with both feedback and mentorship—all the ingredients for you to develop the life skills you’ll need to succeed at school, in the workplace, and maybe even at home. CITs will receive certification in CPR and First Aid and earn 120 hours of community service for school for each completed session.
Dates & Times
- Session 1 (4 weeks): 6/11-7/6 (no camp 7/4)
- Session 2 (4 weeks): 7/9-8/3
- Session 1: Welcome to the Jungle! | Pirates
- Session 2: Whimsical Wizards | Stars & Stripes
- Session 3: Maccabi | Animation Nation
- Session 4: Mystery | Under the Sea
Cost per 4-week session is $360 JCC members, $430 non-members.
Note: Fees for Yoetz must be paid in full at the time of registration. Enroll early! Spaces are limited.