Sababa is for campers entering 6th-8th grade in the fall.
If you’re in middle school and want to have some fun this summer, then join your friends at Camp Shalom! Daily activities may include wacky games, contests, making movies, leadership activities, sports, and cool crafts. Every day at camp we will go to the pool and spend time swimming, relaxing in the sun and hanging out with friends. Sababa campers also go on a weekly field trip to exciting locations and participate in activities such as water slides, ice skating, and going to the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk. Once a week all Sababa campers will experience an elective period where we offer new programs such as Dance Classes, Yoga, and Youth Fitness. What are you waiting for? Join us this summer and let the fun begin.
Dates & Times
- Session 1: 6/11-6/22
- Session 2: 6/25-7/6 (no camp 7/4)
- Session 3: 7/9-7/20
- Session 4: 7/23-8/3
- Session 1: Welcome to the Jungle! | Pirates
- Session 2: Whimsical Wizards | Stars & Stripes
- Session 3: Maccabi | Animation Nation
- Session 4: Mystery | Under the Sea
- Sessions 1, 3, and 4: Cost per 2-week session is $720 JCC members, $860 non-members.
- Session 2: There is no camp on July 4, so pricing will be prorated for the week of July 2-6. Cost for one week of camp (7/2-7/6) is $313 for JCC members, and $369 for non-members. Cost for the entire session (Session 2 runs 6/25-7/6) is $648 for JCC members, and $774 for non-members.
Splitting up a session: If you wish, you can have your child attend only 1 week of a 2-week session. There is a $25 additional fee for splitting up a session. This fee can be waived at the discretion of the camp director.
Campers will enjoy field trips throughout the summer. Field trips are based on the weekly theme and offer campers new experiences away from the regular camp setting.
The Field Trip Schedule for 2018 will be coming soon.