Camp Discounts/ Financial Aid
- Sibling Discount: If you are enrolling more than one child in camp, the 2nd child, and each child afterwards (3rd, 4th, etc.) will receive a $15 discount for each week in which a sibling is enrolled. Discount is applicable to the lower camp fee.
- Early Bird Discount: Enroll before March 31st, 2017, and receive $10 off per week enrolled.
- Multi-Session Discount: Enroll in 6 weeks of camp and receive $50 off your total. Enroll in 7 weeks of camp and receive $75 off your total. Enroll in 8 or more weeks and receive $100 off your total. Weeks of camp are counted per camper and cannot be combined. Note: The multi-session discount is not available for our preschool camps (Pashoshim and Katan).
- Referral Discount: Want your friends to come to Camp Shalom? When a new family enrolls in camp and lists you as a referral, you will receive $10 off for every week they enroll in. Discounts are only applied for new campers. Discount is only available on the first registration and does not include camps added later on after the initial registration.
- Financial Assistance:
- Camp Shalom provides a limited number of camperships (need-based scholarships) to campers who qualify. If you would like to apply for a scholarship from Camp Shalom, please fill out this application form. Open registration for camperships begins 2/1/17 and ends once all funds have been awarded. To reserve your child’s place at camp, please submit a camp registration form with your scholarship application.
- The Jewish Federation of Silicon Valley also provides camperships to families that qualify (Jewish families only). To apply for a campership, please contact the Jewish Federation of Silicon Valley: Jyl@jvalley.org or 408.358.3033 Open registration for camperships begins in February, and ends once all funds have been awarded. Camperships are given out on a first come first serve basis. To reserve your child’s place at camp, submit a camp registration form clearly indicating that you are applying for a campership (field located on the application). Checking this box does not mean you have received a scholarship, but indicates you have submitted campership documents. If you are denied a campership, Camp Shalom will refund your deposit in full, if you choose to cancel your enrollment. Also seehttp://jvalley.org/scholarships.