Camp Discounts/ Financial Aid
- Sibling Discount: If you are enrolling more than one child in camp, the 2nd child, and each child afterwards (3rd, 4th, etc.) will receive a $15 discount for each week in which a sibling is enrolled. Discount is applicable to the lower camp fee.
- Early Bird Discount: Enroll before March 28, 2018, and receive $10 off per week enrolled.
- Multi-Session Discount: Enroll in 6 weeks of camp and receive $50 off your total. Enroll in 7 weeks of camp and receive $75 off your total. Enroll in 8 or more weeks and receive $100 off your total. Weeks of camp are counted per camper and cannot be combined. Note: The multi-session discount is not available for our preschool camps (Pashoshim and Katan).
- Please note, in order to receive member pricing on camp, your child must be a JCC member at the time of signup AND during the time they are at camp.
- Camp Shalom provides a limited number of camperships (need-based scholarships) to campers who qualify. If you would like to apply for a scholarship from Camp Shalom, please fill out this application form. Open registration for camperships begins 2/1/18 and ends once all funds have been awarded. To reserve your child’s place at camp, please submit a camp registration form with your scholarship application.
- The Jewish Federation of Silicon Valley also provides camperships to families that qualify (Jewish families only). To apply for a campership, please apply at www.jvalley.org/scholarships. Open registration for camperships begins in January, and ends once all funds have been awarded. Camperships are given out on a first come first serve basis. To reserve your child’s place at camp, submit a camp registration form clearly indicating that you are applying for a campership (field located on the application). Checking this box does not mean you have received a scholarship, but indicates you have submitted campership documents. If you are denied a campership, Camp Shalom will refund your deposit in full, if you choose to cancel your enrollment. For more information, contact the Jewish Federation of Silicon Valley: Jyl@jvalley.org or 408.358.3033.